|How To Guide
Add Brushes to PSP
1. Unpack brushes - extract the zip file into "My Documents/My PSP8(9) Files/Brushes"
2. Open up Jasc Software
3. "File->Import->Custom Brushes"
4. "Open" - Navigate to "My Documents/My PSP8(9) Files/Brushes" and select the brushes you wish to add
5. "Add All" - if a brush of the same name already exists an error dialogue box will appear just hit "ok" - THESE BRUSHES WILL NOT BE ADDED
6. "Okay" - brushes are now all set
If the brush does not appear in the list you may need to re-import it and restart the program.
Create Brush Tip PSP
1. Make your selection - recommmend having white background and black/grey the image you wish to make a 'stamp' of - brushes are effectively
stamps and must be thought of as such
2. Make sure it's width or height does not exceed 500px - if it does you will need to Image Resize it to these dimensions
3. Click on brush tip top bring down the selection, next choose the icon (pictured right) to make a brush out of the section
4. Give the brush a meaningful name and add your name as the author and any other details you wish to add
Add Brushes to PS
1. Open Adobe Photoshop
2. Click "Brushes" then the little sideways arrow ">"
3. "Load Brushes"
4. "Open" - Navigate to the brushes you wish to add (.abr file)
Create Brush Tip PS
1. Select layer and area
2. "Edit->Define Brush Preset"
3. Give Brush meaningful name
4. To Save Brush Set
4.1. Click "Brushes" then the little sideways arrow ">"
4.2. "Preset Manager"
4.3. Select brush tips (holding down Ctrl for more than one)
4.4. "Save Set"
4.5. Give meaningful name "Save"
1. Put up either a textual or icon link (found on the index page or links page) back to this site (http://khallandra.tripod.com/brushes) on your website
2. Contact me about this by using the contact form found at K-Dom
If you have any other questions about graphic programs, creating brushes, PSP in general or want to show off your work please visit Graphiccan. Are you a graphiccan or a graphiccant?